Global Impact University is an institution of Christian higher education that equips students with a biblical worldview, Christ-centered life, and ministerial expertise to advance the gospel and to serve faithfully in the church and the global society.
INSTITUTIONAL OBJECTIVES (GOALS)
To fulfill its mission, Global Impact University pursues certain outcomes to be demonstrated in its graduate as follows.
- Spiritual Development
- Develop a deeper relationship with God
- Exhibit a Christ-like life and the fullness of the Holy Spirit
- Foster an expanded and in-depth knowledge of the Bible as the ultimate authority for faith and life
- Intellectual Development
- Interpret the Bible from a Pentecostal perspective and apply it to the contemporary life and society
- Form a biblical worldview to understand and respond to the contemporary society
- Think critically, communicate effectively, and research productively
- Professional and Ministerial Development
- Fervently proclaim and effectively communicate the gospel of Christ Jesus
- Develop spiritual gifts and ministry skills for planting churches and serving in churches and communities
- Lead effectively with servant mind in the church and the global society
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Global Impact University conforms to the following statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God, as well as to be the complete and final authority for Christian faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one transcendent, omnipotent and personal God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the first person of the Divine Trinity, God the Father, who is sovereign, loving, and eternal.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His incarnational virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who regenerates sinners and indwells believers to live a godly life, and who gives the gifts of the Spirit to each believer for the service to the building up of the body of Christ, and by whom the Church is empowered to fulfill Christ’s great commission.
- We believe in the full historicity of all the biblical records including creation, fall, redemption, and final judgment.
- We believe that there exists a personal, malicious being called Satan who seeks to tempt, accuse, and separate human beings from God.
- We believe that God created the universe and all things in it, and that man was created in the image of God, and that he was tempted by Satan and fell, and that, because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
- We believe that salvation from eternal punishment is provided only by the grace of God through personal faith in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that every believer should live a holy life and continue to grow spiritually mature by obeying God’s words and following Christ in the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Church is the body of Christ and its head is Christ, and that the Church is made up of all born-again persons and called to proclaim the gospel all over the world.
- We believe in the bodily return of Jesus Christ to the earth to reward the saved with the eternal blessedness in heaven.