Applicants to Global Impact University are evaluated on the basis of the three criteria of genuine biblical faith, sound character, and Academic ability. To verify their qualifications, each program requires applicants to submit relevant evidences as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an institution in the United States or an equivalent degree from foreign nations.
- Bachelor’s degree GPA should be minimum 2.0.
- An agreement to the faith statement of Global Impact University.
- An essay about personal Christian life journey and ministry experience/vision (not more than two pages in length).
- A letter of reference: from church pastors, Christian leaders or theological institution faculty.